Classic Rock Bottom

"What do you expect to hear when a Brit, Irish, Scot & Welsh get together? Why, some good 'ol American flavored rock & roll, of course!

If you're a fan of old school melodic rock, you'll love Cage the Gods! The band is led by Peter Comerford, whose incredible vocal range, allows him to go up in the attic & hit the high notes, while commanding a variety of rock styles, from hard, southern, sleaze, blues, pop & stadium. Pete can go from a raunchy, raspy in your face anthem to a soft, crisp, note perfect ballad. The band's musicianship is amazingly tight & top notch. Guitarist "Jam", is a dynamic shredder, with tremendous talent & and all the makings of a rock superstar. His work across the whole album is excellent and shows a great deal of technical ability without an abundance of self glorifying flash. The talent doesn't stop there, bassist Mitch Witham and drummer Colin Jones make a technically, solid rhythm section that gives this band it's pulse.

Cage The Gods debut, "Badlands" is just bursting at the seams with killer track after killer track. In an era of cookie cutter bands & every song sounds the same, it's refreshing to hear a band that actually gets it right & plays music that I want to hear.  I invite you to give these guys a listen, I think you will be impressed with their powerful vocals, killer guitar & classic, bluesy, retro driven, melodic rock style."

-Mike Mills

Views: 83

Reply to This

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos