Classic Rock Bottom

This thread will be designated for great deals on classic rock related merchandise.  It doesn't matter what it is, T-shirts, CD's, DVD's, Vinyl, Books or whatever.  If you come across a great deal, post it in this thread.  I'll start it off with a great deal I found on Amazon:

Most 1997 remasters by Rush are on sale for $4.99 on Amazon.  And you get free shipping if your order is over $25.00.  Here's what they have for $4.99:

Hemispheres

Rush (S/T)

Permanent Waves

Fly By Night

Signals

A Farewell To Kings

Caress Of Steel

Hold Your Fire

Power Windows

The ones in aqua are the CD's I just picked up.

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now you can get that Eagles set. It's now less than $10.

blowitoutahere.com has a sale running thru 5/31, use the code MEMORIAL2014 for 10% off your order totaling $25+. For those interested in the Rock Candy albums, a lot of them are going for around $15 on this site which is a pretty good deal. 

Home Imports Music Movies
Sale
Save 10% Off Every Order! Through Nov 10th
Extra Savings on EVERY Item, For a Limited Time Only

Now through November 10th, enter promo code "SAVE10" when you checkout for the savings to appear in your cart. No minimum purchase required and no limits on use
  • No minimum purchase required
  • No limits on use, the coupon may be used as many times as you would like
  • Discount does not apply to taxes, handling or shipping costs
  • 10% savings refers to your order total before taxes, handling & shipping costs
  • Promotion may not be combined with any other offers
  • SAVE10 offer expires 12:00PM PST on November 10, 2014

Mentioned this earlier this week, but the deal just got better. 

For those interested in adding to their Pink Floyd collection, deepdiscount.com has a bunch of the Pink Floyd "Experience" collection on sale for less than $5 each. Now, if you add four or more cd's to your cart and apply code TINYTIM, you will get an additional 10% off. Shipping is free on orders $25+. 

The Wall $3.99

Meddle $4.51

Dark Side Of The Moon $3.99

The Final Cut $4.41

Wish You Were Here $4.51

and more.....

I don't usually buy stuff like that, but at that price, it's hard to justify not spending a few bucks.

I was actually gonna pick up 6 of these, but three of those were backordered.  So I said screw it.

Culture Factory is having a sale on over 75 CD's and have lowered the price to 9.98. Once these are gone, they will not be manufactured again by CF. If you use promo code CFUSA, you can also get $5 off your first order. The Culture Factory editions look really nice and sound fantastic. 

Here's the link to the CD's on sale!

Culture Factory does a great job!!

Amazon is offering a 5 dollar gift card (credit to your acct. I think) if you download the Amazon App and sign in to it using your existing sign in today.  I think it has to be today.  

Yes, and if you have someone else sign up, you'll get another $5 credit after their first order thru the app.

$7.00 for these is a great deal, plus you can get an additional 5% off with the code at the bottom. I ordered two and it came out to $16.80 which is a darn good deal for these versions. Plus, their CS is awesome.

★★★ Culture Factory USA, Weekly Newsletter ★★★

38 Special
Featuring 4 titles now on CD-vinyl replica

38 Special - 38 Special is their first album released in 1977. Two singles, “Long Time Gone” and “Tell Everybody” were released and both charted on the Billboard chart.

38 Special - Special Delivery is their second studio album released in 1978. It features the singles “I'm a fool for you” and “Travelin' Man” which are still played at some of their live shows.

38 Special - Rockin' into the Night was the 3rd studio album released in 1980.
Arena rock elements are now incorporated into their sound.
The title track “Rockin' into the night” became the band's first big hit!

38 Special - Tour De Force - the 6th studio album released in 1984 features the single “Back where you Belong”. This becomes a standard video on MTV.

NOW at $7.00 each for one week only!
38 Special - 38 Special
38 Special - 38 Special
38 Special - 38 Special
Click on album art work for special pricing

38 Special - Special Delivery

38 Special - Rockin' Into The Night

38 Special - Tour De Force
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE…

Culture Factory USA is offering an
 extra 5% discount off your entire order.
This is on top of our already discounted prices!

Use 
discount code Z1234 in you're shopping cart at checkout...
www.culturefactoryusa.com

THIS SALE RUNS ONE WEEK ONLY 
11/4 through 11/10

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)