Classic Rock Bottom

Well, this should drive albums sales through the roof!!

-------

BROKEN BONES THE LAST DOKKEN ALBUM?:
Word has it that the new Dokken album Broken Bones will be the last Dokken album. In an interview Don Dokken with Geir Amundsen for Norway Rock Magazine, Don stated that he is fed up, and has already started a new project with Michael Schenker(!). Interesting. The interview will be in the magazine's next issue. Stay tuned...

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw this earlier.  I don't think too many folks care.  I liked Dokken a while back, and their last album wasn't bad, but I'm definitely not heartbroken over this one.  Maybe the Schenker thing will be cool.

I didnt care either, and had no plans to buy the album anyway.  But I was thinking if my name was the name of the band I might take little more care of the brand especially when its the way you make a living.  Saying your fed up and the album will be your last under that brand before its on the market is kind of a buzz kill (to put it mildly).  No wonder Lynch took off so soon...

Goodbye Dokken!

True.

Their last? For how long?

I'll be buying the album. But when I saw the news on Melodicrock.com this morning, it was a bit surprising.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos