6. SPECTRE
7. CREED
8. FURIOUS SEVEN
9. MR. HOLMES
10. JENNY'S WEDDING

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wait, no Minions?  Kidding...  I don't think Ive seen 10 movies in the theater this year...

I haven't seen Minions, but I suppose when it comes on free TV I wouldn't be opposed to seeing it.

9 of the movies on my list I saw in the theater. The last one was a PPV premiere movie.

I haven't seen any of these either.  I wouldn't mind seeing The Martian, Star Wars and Creed.

We did watch Love & Mercy last night, it was okay.

I don't think, I'm able to make a "Movie Top 10", but Mad Max: Fury Road is worth mentioning. The Martian was good, but not as good as Interstellar from 2014 imo. Age Of Ultron was a bit of a dissapointment, as was Antman.

I simply hate everything Star Wars and I'm not a James Bond-fan at all.

In 2016 I'm looking forward to The Hatefull eight (I'll see that one on Friday), Batman Vs Superman, Civil War and Doctor Strange.

The best shows were Daredevil, Jessica Jones and especially Fargo (season 2), but also worth menioning were the new seasons of Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, Fear The Walking Dead (season 1) and The Leftovers.

The most recent season of Game of Thrones was very disappointing. Only episode 8 "Hardhome" was good.

Okay, might be. In 2015 I saw all seasons, and frankly, I can't remember which seasn was the better. I didn't think the "last" season was worse that the other, though. It kind of feels like it's getting better and better? But that's probably me ?! Still, it's not among my favorite shows. I prefer Walking Dead and Fargo (and the Marvel-shows).

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos