Classic Rock Bottom

NMC #155 (THE PRETTY RECKLESS, WISHBONE ASH)

by "women are rocking this year" Jon

Another two new albums for you to digest. First is the second album from The Pretty Reckless and the second is the latest opus from Wishbone Ash. So far this year, we've had fantastic album from Space Elevator, Within Temptation and now The Pretty Reckless, all featuring female lead singers. The latest from Wishbone Ash is full of dual-geetar goodness, and you can't go wrong with that.

WARNING: The Pretty Reckless album contains sounds, lyrics and subject matter which might be offensive to some. If you're in a public place, I highly recommend you listen to the songs with either the volume turned down low or cranked up high as long as you're wearing headphones. If you're alone, just crank it!  

The Pretty Reckless--Going To Hell (March 2014) 

1. Follow Me Down

2. Sweet Things

3. Absolution

4. Burn

5. F*cked Up World*

Wishbone Ash--Blue Horizon (March 2014)

1. Deep Blues

2. Being One

3. Tally Ho!

4. American History

5. All There Is To Say

*For a bit of fun, spot the homage to The Who and guess what Who song it's from. 

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, it's Jenna Haze moaning.

Follwed by Niels moaning...

Picked The Pretty Reckless up in preparation of seeing the band in May.  This is a very good album.

Tonight's the night.  Heading out with Mike Mills to see The Pretty Reckless at Sky City Bar in downtown Augusta.

Just remember: Interview and autograph (for me).

Tickets are 18 bucks.  I just checked, meet and greet is 50.

Excellent. Only $32 more, that seems more than reasonable. 

Yep.  I just looked at the list of bands that have been to this venue and I guess I have been sleeping:

Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit (didn't know who he was back then, too bad for me)

Chris Robinson Brotherhood

Drive By Truckers

Mothers Finest (saw that one)

Clutch

Zac Brown Band

Drivin' n Cryin'

10 Years

Halestorm

Fair To Midland

Foxy Shazam

Blackberry Smoke

And Black Stone Cherry and Kyng are coming in August.  Gotta get on the instant notification list for this place.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos