Classic Rock Bottom

by "RJ gets to go twice in a row because this week's poster is out of goods" hog..."

Butch Walker - Stay Gold

1. Stay Gold

2. East Coast Girl

3. Wilder In The Heart

4. Irish Exit

5. Can We Just Not Talk About Last Night

Kyng - Breathe In The Water

6. Pristine Warning

7. Closer To The End

8. Show Me Your Love

9. The Dead

10. Hide From You

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

now jon wants to know why he wasn't given the opportunity to post when someone else had nothing else to post......

Could it be......COLLUSION?????

Not sure.  Did Jon notice on Saturday that nothing had been posted and send a message to said poster asking if said poster was going to post, ultimately receiving a return message stating said poster was not going to post because said poster had no material to post, and in return asking if said poster would like Jon to post in his place?

Nope because Jon has noticed that sometimes NMC is posted on Sunday.

Jon should prolly start checking with said poster before the end of business on Saturday.

Or maybe if someone doesn't have something. they can let the others know. Think that makes a bit more more sense.

Butch Walker--3/4 Thumbs Down

Boring. The only bright spot was when he mentioned Ponyboy in the first song. At least I think he mentioned Ponyboy. If not, then this is a total thumbs down. This sounds like that 70's/80's heartland rock which got old pretty quickly and all started to sound the same. Nothing new here, but I guess the album cover is slightly ok. That and the possible mention of Ponyboy. I'm guessing he's really into looking for drugs?

KYNG--Thumbs in the middle

Have heard enough of this retro-"new" rock to probably last a lifetime. It's not a bad listen, but have heard this type of music a lot during the last five years or so and it doesn't bring anything new to the table. "The Dead"  sounds like something from early Opeth. Nothing new here, but still a decent listen.

Gotta disagree here.  Doesn't sound retro to me at all.  It's just the right heaviness with shots of the blues and tiny bits of prog metal.  Just tiny enough.  I think this band is great.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos