1. Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

2. Sinking Ship

3. No Regrets

4. Things I Know

5. Heaven And Earth

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking forward to this one.  Almost bought it, now I can give it a pretty good shake and make a final decision.  Hope to get to it later this evening.

Hmmm....kind of underwhelming.  Not bad, pretty good melodic rock.  

Track three sounds like it should be a Def Leppard song.

I may have to give this another run or two.

My first CD from the band was Mood Swings and like everyone else I loved it. I remembered seeing a CD in the used store and I went to find it. It was their first release. Although more melodic and polished, I liked that one too. I was hungry for more, but all I could find was a demo CD. Most of the songs were from their first release plus few unreleased tracks. The recording was of high quality and the roughness actually made those demo songs sound better than the ones on the official release.

After that, if you lived in Canada, there was no problem acquiring their subsequent releases. And if you were like me, member of a music club, wasn't even expensive to do so. However, they going more and more into alternative direction, made me loose all the interest I had in them.

Since their 2013 return, they been back on a melodic diet, but never lived up to those first 2 albums. On this one I like the guitars, but the singing and the songs itself aren't very special. Definitely worth keeping an eye on them, though.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos