3. Best Day Ever

4. When I Gave Up On You

5. Too Much

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Boss goes Country, Jon goes Pop.

Woowhoo! I have an excuse.

First, I like to compliment the cover. A bee inseminating a flower. All we need is a hummingbird behind the bee and no parents should go through "The birds and the bees" speech again, with their children. Just show them this cover and one thing less to worry about.

Songs are pretty good. Especially, 1, 2 and 5. Very Blondie like. And I know this not only because I'm a Boney M. expert, but also because I have few Blondie CD's as well. Will this make my collection though? That depends on how far can I stretch my budget this year and the ever shrinking empty space on the shelf.

The first two tracks are quite good!  Actually felt like Heart Of Glass would've fit right in on this album.  I did notice her vocal range was, well, not really there anymore, but when it came to tracks 3 and 4 it became most noticeable.  And the production on track 4 was off, not sure why they had to do that.  Track 5 was OK better than 3 and 4, but nowhere near 1 and 2.

Good listen, glad shes still around and making good music, but I dont own a single Blondie album and this wont fix that...

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos