Classic Rock Bottom

Okay, I've got another idea for you.  I'll start this off by posting a song.  Another member will rate the song that I post (use any rating system you want, it doesn't matter) and then post one of his/her own.  The only catch is the next song title should begin with the same letter that the previous song ends in.  And feel free to share what you like or don't like about the song you are rating.  And please, don't rate it if you aren't gonna post another song.  That's the whole idea here.  Lastly, post  hidden gems or well known songs.  It's up to you.  Sounds easy, right?

Views: 638

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great, thanks guys. You made me listen to a Bon Jovi song. Jerks. Anyhoo, this isn't that bad, kinda mature sounding for Bon Jovi. Nice geetaring I must admit. And with those accolades, I still think they suck. And so do those that made me listen to this.

The letter is "D".

Now, I'm really depressed. While I was listening to that, I finished off a fifth of something, my wife left me & my dog died! I guess, that's why they call it the Blues! Very Bluesy & very long. Lot's of sad guitar riffs..... If that wasn't depressing enough, you left me with the letter Y. Why? Because you hate me!!! Since, you had the "Balls Of Steel" to man up on that Jovi tune, I'll take the challenge! Can't promise likable results though. Oh yeah, it is rate a song, so on a scale of depression, it got me to 8. 

Oh crap. I forgot to rate the Bon Jovi song so I'll go ahead and give it 5/10 guidos.  

I'm giving the Skid Row boys 10/10 Rattlesnake Shakes!  And I'm posting:

I want to play too. The Chameleons 3/10 Clash-wannabee's.

Now, just because I can:

10/10 skullets. I mean it's Devin. And when he says "let's rock", I damn well wanna rock! 

The letter is "N"

Well, you guys no my attitude towards long songs.  However, because I have been listening to something lately that has very long songs, and I like it, my attitude may be adjusting a bit in their favor.  For Ayreon, this song is very decent.  I'll give it 8/10 brownies.

Jon, that Ayreon song is really cool!!! I have to check these guys out!!! Very interesting cover art too!!!

Current letter is "E":

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos