Classic Rock Bottom

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

STASH.

Nothing outright bad about the song but nothing all that noteworthy either.

THeyd rather break up than be bland...  (their words)  sounds like theyre at that juncture, and IMO they've been there for a long time...  Time to go

lower case stash

I can barely listen to it.

I like it. I'd say STASH. Nothing extraordinary about it, but it's OK.

Has Crüe ever made anything better than STASH? Not IMO. This is off course also stash. 

But they are a rock'n'roll-party, and I wouldn't mind seeing them on this last tour, but sadly I doubt, they will play near me.

I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of theirs, but I did quite enjoy their Doctor Feelgood album.

And if I could afford the ticket, I would go see them on this final run of tour dates.

MC is one band I have no interest in seeing.  I was a fan of their first three albums, and even parts of the next couple after that.

I would say their first 2 albums are solid.  And then pieces and parts up to Dr Feelgood.  Prefer their self titled work with Corabi - that was pretty good!

The Corabi one is their best. I do like SoLA, think I'm one of the few.

Their self-titled album with Corabi is actually my favorite Crue album followed by Too Fast For Love. I liked most of their work through Dr.Feelgood except for the Theater of Pain album.

I may be the only person who actually liked their New Tattoo album.

I am somewhat of a Motley Crue fan, but Trash on this one. 

It took me a few spins to get used to the direction they are trying to go in with this song. I think it's pretty decent for a band that's members are in their late 50's and 60's. 

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos