Classic Rock Bottom

It's time for another survey.  This time I'd like to know which album that was released in 1983 can you not live without.  If you want to list some honorable mentions from 1983, go right ahead.  However, please make sure that you state exactly what your favorite album from 1983 is.  Genre does not matter at all.

RJ

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But technically, if you forgot it, doesn't that mean.........

Nope, No. Nada. See this is what happened...when I logged out last night I then REMEMBERED that album and I started crying because I FORGOT about it and was so upset I curled up in bed with that album clutched to my chest and hugged it and squeezed it all night long.

No one mentioned Red Riders "Neruda", another must have for me!

Probably because it wasn't an album that anyone could live with and it also didn't deserve an honorable mention. Ever think of that? Huh? Did you?

Ummm. .... No. I was feeling sorry for all of you who are missing out on its awesomeness!

Oh.

I have not listened to it in some time, but I think Holy Diver is a TOPS 1983 album.

What's up RJ? You always have us take these surveys & tell us that you will let us know what it's all about later, yet you never do!

The first one I did a few weeks ago I probably won't use, but I have something lined up for this one.  I'm just waiting for the time to get closer, then I'll reveal why I asked for it.  I think it's something you'll like.

Definitely Def Leppard's Pyromania!

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos