Classic Rock Bottom

You can check out my newest Cassette Chronicles article, which looks at The Firm album Mean Business, via this Limelight Magazine.com link.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your article finally made me dig behind the first line of the remaining cassettes I keep on the top shelf, to pull out the ones from behind. See what you did?

Anyway, at my last big move, I sold most of my cassettes or gave them away... Or both, can't remember anymore. What I do remember is having one tape from The Firm. As it turns out I don't have any right now. In fact, all the cassettes I kept are either Demos from various guitarists or cassettes that haven't been released on CD as of the time of my last move yet. (Looking at them now, a few did get a CD release over the time).

None of these song titles sound familiar, except the Radioactive, so my educated guess would be, that was the cassette I owned before, not this one. I followed Page's soundtrack career but didn't pay much attention to his post-Zeppelin team-up work. I know, I have flaws.

A Best Of CD compiling the songs from Page's various outfits would be nice.

Anytime I can spotlight an album that makes people go looking for it is A-OK by me.

If you get a chance to check it out via whatever is the easiest option for you, I think you'll enjoy it.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos