Classic Rock Bottom

If That Metal Show can do this then we can do this better...  My topic this week is ...

Top 5 Best Front Men of the 70's.

5.  Steven Tyler (Aerosmith)

4. Paul Rodgers (Free, Bad Company)

3. Freddie Mercury (Queen)

2. Roger Daltrey (The Who)

1. Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin)

I'll start, you chime in, and we tally it up and post THE Definitive list in the next 5-6 days. 

Think you can come up with a better list?  Post it!

Views: 1138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5-1

The Doors? 

Morrison Hotel and LA woman released in 70 and 71 respectively (and a Live album also I think).  He's as fully qualified as Perry and Roth at the other end of the decade...

Not what I meant...I was just thinking about the song, although he was referring to the order of his list.  He said 5-1, and that's what I thought of. 

hahaha, no offense bro!

thanks for popping in!

5. Phil Lynott

4. Ian Gillian

3. Robert Plant

2. Roger Daultry

1. Mick Jagger

Nice list!  Your votes have been counted....  Come back on Sunday to see the Definitive CRB Top 5 in this category...

I think it's great that we are having more and more people check out the site, and participate in discussions! Very cool!

We should all follow RJHog's lead and tell all our music loving friends about it!

Kudos to all the "founding rockers" who had such a big hand in getting this site set up, loaded with great stuff and content...RJHog, Niels, Scott, Jon, and anyone else I may have missed who contributed/contributes...great job and thanks!

"Whaddya wanna DOOOOOOOOOO with the rest of your life?"....I wanna rock....  

I...have...no...friends

Jon,

You are okay in my book, sir.

Gosh....Thanks!

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox