Classic Rock Bottom

What TV are you enjoying lately?

For me:

Monday nights I watch House and Chicago Code then Castle. I absolutely love Castle. House is slipping and Chicago Code is a way to kill an hour. On On Demand I watch Harry's Law which has been surprisingly entertaining. I also watch Chuck (good unless it is a scene with the Buy More people) and Hawaii Five-O which has been decent. Oh, and I watch How I Met Your Mother online.

Tuesdays I watch NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles with my mom and love both shows. I also watch The Good Wife which has been superb. I also watch the new show Body of Proof which has been okay to start. And I watch White Collar which I love.

Wednesdays I watched Human Target but that is over now and likely will be cancelled. I just got back into watching Law & Order SVU as well.

Thursdays I watch Bones and The Mentalist with my mom. I also watch Royal Pains and Fairly Legal.

Fridays, I was watching Medium until it ended as well as The Defenders. And I love Blue Bloods too. Also started watching Camelot on Starz.

Saturdays I was watching the new season of Primeval but that's over now. I also watch Doctor Who when it is in season.

Sundays I've been watching Breakout Kings and just started watching The Killing. I also watched The Walking Dead.

Other shows I watch but can't remember which night they air are Covert Affairs and Luther. Plus Hot in Cleveland and Retired at 35.

So yes, I have no life...LOL

Views: 1719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let's see....they cancelled Almost Human and ran episodes out of order. They cancelled Enlisted (very good show)  and had it run on Friday. They cancelled Surviving Jack which is funny as hell. Cancelled Raising Hope which I really liked. I did watch Rake when it was on Thursday's, but when they moved it to Friday I already had other stuff recording so had to miss the rest of the episodes. 

Yett they keep The Mindy Project. Unfunny actress in a show that I guess gets the cutesy crowd. 

What does that leave? Sleepy Hollow and Brooklyn Nine-Nine are it for me. Could care less about the news shows here either, you know they'll pull Gotham, that's what Fox does. 

So far I'm saving a lot of space on the DVR. From what I've seen from CBS and ABC, nothing new that interests me there either.

Best shows are on FX (Justified, The Americans, The Bridge and Fargo).

And HBO (Game Of Thrones, VEEP, Silicon Valley). Penny Dreadful on SHO got off to an interesting start. Oh, and From Dusk Till Dawn on El Rey.

Raising Hope ran four seasons, it isn't like the show didn't get a chance.

I saw a couple episodes of Enlisted and it was not funny to me.

My look at the CBS Fall schedule is now up at this Pop-topia.com link.

Well, then. I'm probably going to drop 2BG, it's just not funny. All the characters have become really stale and it seems that everyone on the show has forgot to act. Does Beth Behrs smile after every line, maybe she finds everything she says is funny? It's a show going nowhere. 

Bad Teacher was bad. I really like Ari Graynor and most of the cast, but it's been the same thing each show. teacher act bad because teacher wants something and then teacher notices the error of her ways at the end of the show. Would be cool if she replaced what's-her-name in the movie, but that ain't gonna happen. 

I really liked The Crazy Ones and that's gone. Silly.

Yep, nothing on CBS for me.

Oh, and a tv show taking place in Battle Creek, MI? The place that smells like baked cereal (no kidding)? That's going to be a winner.

You can check out my recap of the fourth episode of 24: Live Another Day via this Pop-topia.com link.

My look at the ABC Fall 2014 TV schedule is now available at this Pop-topia.com link.

Guess I'll stick with SHIELD, The Goldbergs and Modern Family (even though it's beginning to get very annoying).

I liked Trophy Wife and REALLY like The Neighbors, but ABC doesn't like me so they cancelled both.

As for their new shows? No thanks!

This coming season is full o' crap. Wow.  

I thought Forever looked like a pleasantly diverting hour on Tuesdays at 10pm.

But I don't want "pleasantly diverting"! I want something deep. Something that makes me THINK. Something like "Archer"!

Somebody (ABC) doesn't like you?

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos