Classic Rock Bottom

Hey everybody,

I got sent this in my email and according to Ultimate Classic Rock, these are the Top 10 new classic rock albums of the year. I keep meaning to check out the Stevie Nicks album, some of these I have heard. We need to be supporting these bands. http://ultimateclassicrock.com/top-albums-of-2011/

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For me right now, I keep going back and forth between Chickenfoot III and Black Country Communion 2 as being the best release this year. Whichever one I am listening too at that moment...that's the one I pick as the best. And then I'll listen to the other one, and change my mind again...

Wait till you see my final list...you will bow to me. Forget the others...mine is the only one that counts!

Since I can't click the link right now, how about copying and pasting the list?

10. Journey--Eclipse

9. Blondie--Panic Of Girls

8. Various--Rave On Buddy Holly

7. Jane's Addiction--The Great Escape Artist

6. R.E.M--Collapse Into Now

5. Yes--Fly From Here

4. The Cars--Move Like This

3. Stevie Nicks--In Your Dreams

2. Chickenfoot--III

1. Alice Cooper--Welcome 2 My Nightmare

One of these I was really surprised to see since it is so under the radar. My final list may have 4 of these...

Wow, whoever wrote this list got it wrong,  No BCC?  shame on them!  Mine will blow them away and Jons will be forgotten soon after I post...

Jon, thanks for posting the list.

Wow, I don't a single album on that list and to be honest, the only one that even comes close to me thinking about buying it is the Alice Cooper album.

Bren, Stevie Nicks' new album was featured in a NMC a few months ago, you can check it out here: http://classic-rock-bottom.ning.com/forum/topics/nmc-39-stevie-nick...

If I remember correctly, 7 of these were featured at some point in NMC on Classic Rock Bottom earlier this year.

I only see 2 that will make my list.

Jon's list will be dominated by just the first album on my list!

I can't believe these guys don't have Foo Fighters' Wasting Light on their list.  Even so, I do like that site.  They do a lot of giveaways.  Thanks for the post Bren.  

Soon to be 8!

Blondie

gee, thanks.

Only one of these will be on MY list, and it will probably be in second place.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos