Classic Rock Bottom

Okay. This is the first video of (hopefully)many, that I'll choose for you all to see.

This one is "Wrong" with Depeche Mode.

I know, that Depeche Mode is not Classic Rock as such, but some of the video's I am going to add will not be Classic Rock. Many of them will be, but some I will add, because the video itself is great. 

The music video for "Wrong" was filmed in December 2008 and directed by Patrick Daughters.

Wrong” is Depeche Mde's's first single from their most recent studio album, the Grammy-nominated Sounds of the Universe, and their 46th UK single overall.

I hope, you will enjoy it.

Niels

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good job Niels. I've never really gotten in to Depeche Mode, but that songs kinda catchy. The video itself is very cool. When he pulled that mask off at the end I could just see this being a part of a bigger movie. Great pick and thanks for bringing something that's a little left of center.
Thanks, man. Yes, I thought this one could make a good start. I like video's with a story, instead of a band playing on a stage. I got a few more "lined up" like this one, but will also add a few of the "classic's".
I really like SOME of Depeche Mode's music, and they make some cool video's.
Interesting video. I'm not a fan of Depeche Mode, but agree with Rjhog on this one. There's also a couple parts that remind me of those freaky masked people from "Jacob's Ladder", just slower (if you know what I mean. if not, see the movie).

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos