Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'catalog review' (20)

← Back to CHEAP TRICK
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHEAP TRICK - NEXT POSITION PLEASE (1983)

I think the closer on the new Cheap Trick album, All Strung Out, would sound great running underneath the credits of a motion picture.  Bu…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 10, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - ONE ON ONE (1982)

"I was working overtime with my balls in my pocket", one of my favorite lines from Cheap Trick's new album, and it comes from the first so…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 9, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - ALL SHOOK UP (1980)

I've gotta say that I'm not a big fan of the title of Cheap Trick's brand new album.  But that has absolutely nothing to do with All Shook…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 6, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - FOUND ALL THE PARTS (EP - 1980)

So, I think Rick Nielsen is really on fire on the new Cheap Trick album.  But that has nothing to do with Found All The Parts, the band's…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 5, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - DREAM POLICE (1979)

I wasn't really sure about the first song Cheap Trick released from their brand new album, No Direction Home.  But now that I've heard it…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

CHEAP TRICK - AT BUDOKAN (LIVE - 1979)

Hey, have you heard that brand new album by Cheap Trick?  The Sun Never Sets is an absolutely stunning song.  But that's off subject.  The…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Mike Pell

CHEAP TRICK - HEAVEN TONIGHT (1978)

It's April first, 2016, and Cheap Trick has a brand new album out today.  I have it and I'll probably be listening to it in a little bit,…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 1, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - IN COLOR (1977)

Cheap Trick released their second album of 1977 in September, about 7 months after the debut. This one fared a bit better on the charts, s…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Mar 30, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - CHEAP TRICK (1977)

Cheap Trick's self-titled debut album was released in February of 1977.  The splash it made was so small that it wasn't even a splash.  I…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Mar 29, 2016

CHEAP TRICK CATALOG REVIEW

Time for another catalog review.  I was gonna go with Blue Oyster Cult next, but seeing as how this Friday sees the release of a brand new…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Mike Pell

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)