Classic Rock Bottom

CD, DVD, Concert and Book Reviews (828)

Featured Discussions

My Top 10 CDs of 2020!

The year of 2020 isn't likely to be remembered all that fondly by many people. In the grand scheme of the universe calling 2020 a complet…

Started by TageRycheLatest Reply

My TOP 10 INSTRUMENTAL Albums of 2020

2020 saw for the first time in... forever, a Top 10 list fully dedicated to Instrumental albums. Looking back, it wasn't a particularly f…

Started by Yngve J. ChapleenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Cassette Chronicles #242 - Europe - The Final Countdown

This week's new Cassette Chronicles article takes a look back at the Europe album The Final Countdown. You can check it out via this Limeli…

Started by TageRyche

0 on Thursday

The Cassette Chronicles #241 - Cheap Trick - Dream Police

This week's new Cassette Chronicles article looks at the Cheap Trick album Dream Police. You can check it out via this Limelight Magazine.c…

Started by TageRyche

0 Apr 4

2024 CD Review - Judas Priest - Invincible Shield

You can check out my review of the new Judas Priest album Invincible Shield via this KNAC.COM link.

Started by TageRyche

0 Mar 24

The Cassette Chronicles #240 - Def Leppard - On Through The Night

This week's new article in my Cassette Chronicles series takes a look back at the Def Leppard album On Through the Night. You can check it…

Started by TageRyche

0 Mar 21

The Cassette Chronicles #239 - Doro - Force Majeure

The Cassette Chronicles article this week looks at the 1st Doro solo album Force Majeure. You can check it out via this Limelight Magazine.…

Started by TageRyche

0 Mar 7

Brief CD Review Thoughts

There's a few CDs I have that I haven't or hadn't gotten around to listening to yet. Whether they are too "old" or I end up not really havi…

Started by TageRyche

234 Feb 27
Reply by TageRyche

The Cassette Chronicles #238 - Melissa Etheridge - Brave and Crazy

My new article in The Cassette Chronicles series this week focuses on the Melissa Etheridge album Brave and Crazy. You can check it out via…

Started by TageRyche

0 Feb 22

2024 CD Review - North Sea Echoes - Really Good Terrible Things

You can check out my review of the debut North Sea Echoes album Really Good Terrible Things via this KNAC.COM link.

Started by TageRyche

0 Feb 21

The Cassette Chronicles #237 - .38 Special - Wild-Eyed Southern Boys

This week's new article in my series The Cassette Chronicles takes a look at the .38 Special album Wild-Eyed Southern Boys. You can check i…

Started by TageRyche

0 Feb 8

2024 Concert Review - Ronny Munroe's Holy Dio

You can check out my review of the January 27th Ronny Munroe's Holy Dio concert in New Bedford, MA via this KNAC.COM link.

Started by TageRyche

0 Feb 6

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos