Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #21

After 1985's "Standing On The Edge" I gave up on Cheap Trick. The next three albums absolutely sucked and I basically forgot about the…

Started by Jon

15 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #20

Sorry, but I'm in a posting mood today!   Remember these guys? Some songs from this album got some serious airplay back in 1991, "Fly…

Started by Jon

7 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #18

I forgot I had this album until it was grabbed from my collection and mixed in with other CD's so I would have no clue what was comi…

Started by Jon

12 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #16

Group: Funkadelic Album Title: Maggot Brain Year Released: 1971     Ok, got stuff out of the way so let's get to the dedications:   Al…

Started by Jon

12 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #14

I'm kind of on the fence with this week's pick: is it really, truly a lost or forgotten album? I'm sure everyone reading this has hear…

Started by Jon

17 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #15

A soundtrack? A Who album? A Roger Daltrey solo album? Maybe all three?   This week is the OST from 1980's "McVicar", a decent movie…

Started by Jon

14 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #13

This one came out of the blue (neat, a PUN), kind of a request from Rjhog and I'm here to please.   A suergroup formed in the late 80'…

Started by Jon

18 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #12

Before you condemn me for featuring the above album this week, do yourself a favor and listen to it first. Then condemn me if you mu…

Started by Jon

18 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Lost/Forgotten Album #11

Ok, got a band here that kind of fell through the cracks, Dan Reed Network, and their third (and last) album released in 1991, "The…

Started by Jon

21 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #11

After last week's pick (which nobody liked, damn them all!) I sat in my cell trying to figure a way to get bck in everyone's good gr…

Started by Jon

20 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)