Classic Rock Bottom

Pandora's Box (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My 2017 Top 10 Movies List

TOP 10 MOVIES OF 2017 By Jay Roberts Another year has gone by and it is time for anyone with an opinion to reveal their picks for the best…

Started by TageRyche

4 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by TageRyche

2017 BEST OF LISTS

Besides the music related best of lists, there are probably a lot of other things we all may have kept a running list of rankings for throu…

Started by TageRyche

11 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by TageRyche

BOOK THREAD

Let this thread be all about books.  What book(s) are you reading, or what book did you buy or are you buying.  You know, a book thread.  E…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

105 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

A Day At The Con - The Boston SouthCoast Comic Con!

A Day At The Con - Boston SouthCoast Comic Con, Anime Fest and Collectibles Extravaganza, December 9th, 2017 It has been more than a year…

Started by TageRyche

2 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by TageRyche

Movie Thread

Okay, so what movies from the year 2011 have you seen? Want to see?   Well, so far that I can remember I've seen:   Get Low starring Robert…

Started by TageRyche

209 May 15, 2017
Reply by TageRyche

Free Comic Book Day 2017

TALES FROM FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2017 The first Saturday in May once again played host to the international Free Comic Book Day event and as…

Started by TageRyche

0 May 7, 2017

Record Store Day 2017

Anyone else take part in Record Store Day today? I stopped off at Purchase Street Records in New Bedford, MA. The store is owned by a frien…

Started by TageRyche

0 Apr 22, 2017

The Vinyl Experience - Purchase Street Records, New Bedford MA

For those that know me as a music fan, it likely comes as no surprise that I prefer my music to be portable so I can listen to it in the c…

Started by TageRyche

5 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by TageRyche

The 2016 Rhode Island Comic Con

A DAY AT THE CON - RHODE ISLAND COMIC CON 2016 It has been quite a while since I was able to find myself in attendance at a comic conven…

Started by TageRyche

7 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by TageRyche

Book Review - Thomas Mullen - Darktown

You can check out my review of the upcoming (published Sept. 13th, 2016) Thomas Mullen novel "Darktown" via this link. Or just read it belo…

Started by TageRyche

0 Sep 5, 2016

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos