Classic Rock Bottom

Scott's Hidden Treasures (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #19

Ever had this conversation...Friend:  Hey, remember that one song that goes, da da dadadada dada da?You:  Uh no, do you know who did it?Fr…

Started by Scott

7 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Jon

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #18

Mix-tapes.  We've all made them.  I remember sitting at the stereo going through album after album looking for the right mix.  I'd pre-pic…

Started by Scott

4 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Jon

SCOTT'S HIDDEN TREASURES #17

Last week we themed a time period centered arond my teenagedom.  For #17 I thought about themeing it again and threw out the idea of doing…

Started by Scott

6 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES - #16

Hidden Treasures turn 16 this week.  What an awkward age!  I was 16 in 1981, the eighties just began and the cheese factor hadn't yet been…

Started by Scott

23 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Jon

The Best Of Scott's Hidden Treasures 1 - 15

Welcome to the Best of Scott's Hidden Treasures 1-15. I have lifted my personal favorites from the each of the 15 SHT lists so far.  Due t…

Started by Scott

16 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Jon

SCOTT'S HIDDEN TREASURES - #15

I've been walking through the heavier side of my collection this week and I am noticing a big deficiency.  One of the coolest things about…

Started by Scott

6 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Scott

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURE - #13

Lucky 13.  Hmmm...  The SHT list is entering its teenage phase.  I entered teenagedom in 1978 amidst the Disco craze and New Wave movemen…

Started by Scott

12 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Mike Pell

SCOTT'S HIDDEN TREASURES - #12

This has been a very emotional week for my household.  Our 16 year old nephew, Tyler S, was in an ATV accident last Sunday and is currently…

Started by Scott

8 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Jon

SCOTT'S HIDDEN TREASURES - #11

Its time to turn the Hidden Treasure list up to 11, yup, its a Spinal Tap insprired edition this week.  Were going to look at 70's and 80's…

Started by Scott

14 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jon

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #10

#10 is a special request version of the SHT list from RJHog.  This weeks task?  Pick 10 from either Journey, REO Speedwagon, Foreigner, or…

Started by Scott

9 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)