Classic Rock Bottom

Videos Of The Week (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video's of the week #22

It's time again for some fresh, and NOT so fresh video's. I'll continue with 4 new video's and 2 "old", where one of the old ones, I really…

Started by Niels (Mod)

10 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week #21,5

Like promised a few days ago, this is an special-edition of VOTW, nothing that I had planned, but there's a request from RJhog, Slash's vid…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week #21

It's time for another round of VOTW, and that means 4 new and 2 classic video's. The first one of the new one's, you may have heard in NMC…

Started by Niels (Mod)

9 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #20

VOTW#20 contain's (again) 4 new video's and 2 classic video's, and there might be a posibility of a major cheesefactor this week (or 2?). B…

Started by Niels (Mod)

17 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video's of the week #19

Another week gone, and it's time for yet another VOTW, and like last week, there will be 4 new video's and 2 classic. I don't know how chea…

Started by Niels (Mod)

8 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week #18

This week I'm going to post 6 video's: 4 new, and starting this week, I'm going to post 2 classic video's, one of them with a band or a son…

Started by Niels (Mod)

6 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

VIDEOS OF THE WEEK #17 (with GUEST HOST)

Hey folks, RJhog here.  This week I'll be guest hosting VOTW for Niels, as he will be doing the same for me on AOTW.  I will follow basical…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

15 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #16,5

Again there's enough video's out there to make a VOTW#16,5 so here we go: 4 video's from 2010, 1 from 2009 and 1 classic from 1988: 1. Ro…

Started by Niels (Mod)

7 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Scott

Video's of the week #16

Well, we have to have some "action" here on CRB while we're wainting for some music, and in this week's (first?!) VOTW I'm going to show yo…

Started by Niels (Mod)

16 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Scott

Video's of the week #15,5

Like I "said", I've got a lot of video's waiting to be seen, so here we go again, as usual by now, I'll post 4 video's: 2 new, 1 kinda new…

Started by Niels (Mod)

18 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)