Classic Rock Bottom

Videos Of The Week (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video's of the week #15

Like last time, there are 4 video's in VOTW. This time it will be one new video with a "90's-band", one new video from a "new band", one re…

Started by Niels (Mod)

9 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week #14,5

Well, I'm a bit bored, therefore this VOTW#14,5. It's gonna be allmost the same procedure as VOTW#14, exept there will be 4 video's: A new…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week #14

A little early yet again, it's time for VOTW. This time, I'm going to show you 3 different video's: 1 new with an "old" artist; 1 (rather…

Started by Niels (Mod)

8 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video's of the week #13

RJhog, you're completely right!! I made a mistake. It was the wrong video, but this should be the right one.Again, this is the new video fr…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video of the week #12½

This is becoming a regular feature, but I thought, since VOTW had a video with growling, and I don't think it's THAT popular around here, I…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #12

The new video this week is a bit special, because it contains some "Growling" (I'm not really sure about the spelling, but I guess you all…

Started by Niels (Mod)

10 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #11

In this week's VOTW (a little early, for some reason), there are 3 video's: A new video, a classic and a request from RJhog. We'll start w…

Started by Niels (Mod)

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by TageRyche

Special edition: Video of the week #10½

I just realized, that this video was availeble on Youtube, so therefor this special edition of VOTW. The video is "Angel dance" from the u…

Started by Niels (Mod)

3 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #10

Starting this week, there will be TWO video's in VOTW: One new (or kind of new, anyway) and one classic (but what's a classic? I've got a…

Started by Niels (Mod)

3 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video of the week #9½

When I was looking through some video's on Youtube the other day, for Yngwie Malmsteen-video's to use on the YM-"Group-page", I found this…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)