Classic Rock Bottom

Videos Of The Week (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video of the week #9

This week's video is SLASH (feat. Andrew Stockdale, Wolfmother) with the track "By the Sword". "By the sword" is the first official single…

Started by Niels (Mod)

2 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video of the week #8

A few weeks back, the VOTW was Tool with "Schims" from "Lateralus", and I "said" that, that album is one of my two favorite "new" albums fr…

Started by Niels (Mod)

6 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video of the week #7

This week's video is Avantasia feat. Klaus Meine (Scorpions) with the song "Dying for an Angel". Avantasia is an all-star side project hea…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by susie

Video of the Week #6

This week's video is a classic (well for me anyway) from 2001.Tool's album "Lateralus" is among my favorite albums from the past 10 years,…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video of the week #5

Allright. I've just returned from a GREAT holliday on the greek Island of Crete, and ready to present this weeks video. As I've "said" bef…

Started by Niels (Mod)

8 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video of the week #4

The video this week, is the Prog-rock band Porcupine Tree with their new video "Bonnie the cat".The track comes from the double-album ‘The…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video of the week #3

The video that I "promised" for this week from 1982, must wait untill another time, because I simply HAVE to add the new video from Joe Ell…

Started by Niels (Mod)

11 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video of the week #2

The video in week #2 is a song by a danish band, Kashmir.I don't think any of you know Kashmir, but they formed in in 1991 and released the…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video Of The Week # 1

Okay. This is the first video of (hopefully)many, that I'll choose for you all to see. This one is "Wrong" with Depeche Mode. I know, that…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)