Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,389)

Discussions Replied To (2702) Replies Latest Activity

"My playlist this week! Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Armored Saint - Symbol of Sa…"

TageRyche replied 3 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 3 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got both Bad English albums and all three Badlands albums too."

TageRyche replied 3 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 3 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the albums from Billy Squier, Savatage, AC/DC, Aerosmith and Black Sabbath."

TageRyche replied 20 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 3 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week! Between Worlds - S/T Dee Snider - Leave A Scar Damn Yankees…"

TageRyche replied Oct 16 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 3 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Babylon A.D. album and wrote a Cassette Chronicles article about it. An…"

TageRyche replied Oct 16 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 3 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got that Autograph album and did a Cassette Chronicles article on it!"

TageRyche replied Oct 9 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 3 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"This week's playlist: Between Worlds - S/T Billy Idol - The Roadside EP Def Leppard…"

TageRyche replied Oct 9 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 3 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Savatage, Toto, Bad Company, Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden albums."

TageRyche replied Oct 8 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 3 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I have three of those four Armored Saint CDs. I had Win Hands Down but I reviewed it…"

TageRyche replied Oct 3 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 3 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"This week's playlist! Between Worlds - S/T Iron Maiden - Senjutsu Metallica - ...And…"

TageRyche replied Oct 2 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2112 3 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos