Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (4,065)

Discussions Replied To (3256) Replies Latest Activity

"My playlist this week! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Kiss - Crazy Nights Kiss - Hot in t…"

TageRyche replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"I've got the Iron Maiden album. Is that ZZ Top release a studio album or compilation…"

TageRyche replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"I just listened to Hot in the Shade this morning! I have that Journey album. And tha…"

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"I've got the albums from Judas Priest and Dokken. I've also got that the Kiss Crazy…"

TageRyche replied Apr 13 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"I've got that Tom Petty album (won it in a radio contest at Christmas time when it c…"

TageRyche replied Apr 13 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"This week's playlist: Illusory - Crimson Wreath Power Theory - Force of Will Kiss -…"

TageRyche replied Apr 6 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"I have the Kiss album and oddly enough, it's the next album up in my Kiss listening…"

TageRyche replied Apr 6 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"I don't have that Little Feat album but a former co-worker of mine is a huge fan and…"

TageRyche replied Apr 5 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"This week's playlist is a pretty short list. Illusory - Crimson Wreath Judas Priest…"

TageRyche replied Mar 30 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"I love that Thunder album. I've got both John Waite albums plus the Kiss and Ozzy al…"

TageRyche replied Mar 30 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos