Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (4,061)

Discussions Replied To (3253) Replies Latest Activity

"Leave No Trace by A.J. Landau "

TageRyche replied Feb 29 to Mystery Scene Magazine Book Reviews

52 Feb 29
Reply by TageRyche

"Sabaton - Primo Victoria (2005 / 2011) - This is the first studio album from Sabaton…"

TageRyche replied Feb 27 to Brief CD Review Thoughts

234 Feb 27
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Melissa Etheridge - S/T Melissa Eth…"

TageRyche replied Feb 24 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Like I said in my reply to Jon's post, I have that Foreigner album. I also have the…"

TageRyche replied Feb 24 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the albums from Foreigner, Heart, Billy Idol, Night Ranger and AC/DC. I think…"

TageRyche replied Feb 23 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the Kiss and Billy Squier albums."

TageRyche replied Feb 17 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Damn, you had a busy musical week! I've got the albums from Billy Joel, John Cougar…"

TageRyche replied Feb 17 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week. Illusory - Crimson Wreath Metal Church - The Dark Metal Churc…"

TageRyche replied Feb 10 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the albums from Kiss and Aerosmith."

TageRyche replied Feb 10 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the albums from Iron Maiden, Fiona and Black Sabbath. That Saxon album is on…"

TageRyche replied Feb 9 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)