Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,295)

Discussions Replied To (2625) Replies Latest Activity

"I've got the John Waite, Richie Sambora, Lou Gramm and David Lee Roth albums. I had…"

TageRyche replied May 16 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2000 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist for the week: Helloween - The Dark Ride Helloween - Straight Out Of Hel…"

TageRyche replied May 15 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2000 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"That Nancy Wilson album is on my buy list. And I LOVE that Suicidal Tendencies albu…"

TageRyche replied May 15 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2000 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist: Four By Fate - Relentless Dream Theater - When Day and Dream Unite Drea…"

TageRyche replied May 8 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2000 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Warren Zevon and AC/DC albums from your list."

TageRyche replied May 8 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2000 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Thanks for checking out the article. I'd love to get my hands on the band's other tw…"

TageRyche replied May 7 to The Cassette Chronicles #172 - Giant - Time To Burn

2 May 7
Reply by TageRyche

"Just wanted to say thanks to you Mike for doing the hard job of putting this all tog…"

TageRyche replied May 1 to The 2021 Classic Rock Bottom Hall Of Fame Inductees

1 May 1
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week! Danger Angel - S/T Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - I…"

TageRyche replied May 1 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2000 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got that Dire Straits album but other than the hit single from it, I found it t…"

TageRyche replied May 1 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2000 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"We have the last three albums on your list in common this week!"

TageRyche replied Apr 24 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2000 19 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos