Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,365)

Discussions Replied To (2685) Replies Latest Activity

"I received the remastered editions of Y&T's Earthshaker  and In Rock We Trust al…"

TageRyche replied Aug 20 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1161 Sep 7
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the Savatage, Whitesnake, Scorpions, Dokken and Iron Maiden albums. I had the…"

TageRyche replied Aug 20 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Keifer Sutherland - Reckless & Me (2019) - Released three years after Sutherland…"

TageRyche replied Aug 18 to Brief CD Review Thoughts

204 Sep 9
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the Ratt album and did a Cassette Chronicles article on it. I have the AC/DC,…"

TageRyche replied Aug 15 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"My playlist this week: Steve Whiteman - You're Welcome Metal Church - Damned If You…"

TageRyche replied Aug 14 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I have the Lou Gramm, Whitesnake, Scorpions, Dokken and Iron Maiden albums. I might…"

TageRyche replied Aug 14 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I have a cassette edition of the Lindsey Buckingham album. I remember the title trac…"

TageRyche replied Aug 13 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"My playlist this week! Judas Priest - The Best of Judas Priest - Living After Midnig…"

TageRyche replied Aug 7 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I've got the Volume 2 Greatest Hits of the Eagles."

TageRyche replied Aug 7 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I've got the Lou Gramm, Helloween, Whitesnake, Dokken, Iron Maiden and Dream Theater…"

2083 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos