Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,318)

Discussions Replied To (2645) Replies Latest Activity

"Certainly since you started doing the instrumental stuff."

TageRyche replied Jun 5 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2031 6 hours ago
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"I've got the Neil Diamond, .38 Special and Cheap Trick albums."

TageRyche replied Jun 4 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2031 6 hours ago

"Okay, I've got the Satriani albums Not Of This Earth, The Extremist, Time Machine an…"

TageRyche replied Jun 4 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2031 6 hours ago

"Ahhh...we so disagree about the Robin McAuley album."

TageRyche replied Jun 4 to In Search Of The PERFECT Album - 2021

17 Jul 1

"Because of my inheriting my mom's music collection after her passing, I have the Sta…"

TageRyche replied May 29 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2031 6 hours ago

"My playlist this week: Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys, Pt. I Ozzy Osbourne - D…"

TageRyche replied May 29 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2031 6 hours ago

"I've got the Survivor, Cheap Trick, Iron Maiden and Dream Theater albums. I'm lookin…"

2031 6 hours ago

"My playlist this week! Robin McAuley - Standing On The Edge Bedlam Bards & Marc…"

TageRyche replied May 22 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2031 6 hours ago

"I've got the Iron Maiden and Dream Theater albums."

TageRyche replied May 22 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2031 6 hours ago

"Care to elaborate or did I miss a post already that you wrote about the album?"

TageRyche replied May 19 to 2021 CD Reviews - Robin McAuley - Standing On The Edge

3 May 19

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos