Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (4,062)

Discussions Replied To (3253) Replies Latest Activity

"My playlist this week: Illusory - Crimson Wreath Metallica - Master of Puppets Bruce…"

TageRyche replied Dec 16, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2883 7 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I've got the albums from Toto, Yes, Savatage, Anthrax, Def Leppard, Metallica, Journ…"

TageRyche replied Dec 16, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2883 7 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"The CDs I ordered from Nuclear Blast during their Black Friday sale came today.Five…"

TageRyche replied Dec 14, 2023 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1228 Mar 8
Reply by TageRyche

"I believe that Whitesnake album is the one I am still trying to get a copy of on CD.…"

TageRyche replied Dec 9, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2883 7 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"My playlist this week! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Metal Church - Congregation of Anni…"

TageRyche replied Dec 9, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2883 7 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I've got the albums from .38 Special, Robert Plant, Night Ranger, Foreigner, Judas P…"

TageRyche replied Dec 8, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2883 7 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Lost Hours by Paige Shelton "

TageRyche replied Dec 7, 2023 to Mystery Scene Magazine Book Reviews

52 Feb 29
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the albums from Judas Priest, Fleetwood Mac, Def Leppard, Cheap Trick, W.A.…"

TageRyche replied Dec 4, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2883 7 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Picked up 3 CDs today.  The two new ones were: Doro - Conqueress - Forever Strong an…"

TageRyche replied Dec 2, 2023 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1228 Mar 8
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Escape The Hive - This is Gonna Sti…"

TageRyche replied Dec 2, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2883 7 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos