Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,365)

Discussions Replied To (2685) Replies Latest Activity

"My playlist this week! Nevada Beach - Zero Day Kiss - Hot In The Shade Kiss - Reven…"

TageRyche replied Jun 19 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I've got that U2 album!"

TageRyche replied Jun 19 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"That EZO album, that's the one with Flashback Heart Attack?"

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Gotcha. Thanks for the info."

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Southern Gentlemen? Is that the David Chastain led group? Are all their albums instr…"

TageRyche replied Jun 18 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Some feedback I got on social media definitely leans towards Cool From The Wire as t…"

TageRyche replied Jun 18 to The Cassette Chronicles #175 - Dirty Looks - Turn Of The Screw

3 Jun 18
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"My playlist this week: Iron Maiden - Live After Death Iron Maiden - Maiden England '…"

TageRyche replied Jun 12 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I've got the Scorpions, Kiss, Cinderella and Badlands (a GREAT release) albums."

TageRyche replied Jun 12 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I had that album from The New Cars, but I have no idea what happened to it. How was…"

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"My playlist this week: Danger Angel - S/T Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part…"

TageRyche replied Jun 5 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2083 13 hours ago
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos