Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (4,065)

Discussions Replied To (3256) Replies Latest Activity

"I've got the albums from Judas Priest, Fleetwood Mac, Def Leppard, Cheap Trick, W.A.…"

TageRyche replied Dec 4, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"Picked up 3 CDs today.  The two new ones were: Doro - Conqueress - Forever Strong an…"

TageRyche replied Dec 2, 2023 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1228 Mar 8
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Escape The Hive - This is Gonna Sti…"

TageRyche replied Dec 2, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"I have the albums from David Lee Roth, Loverboy, Warren Zevon and Iron Maiden."

TageRyche replied Dec 2, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"I picked up three CDs today at my friend's record shop.Mcauley-Schenker Group - Save…"

TageRyche replied Nov 25, 2023 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1228 Mar 8
Reply by TageRyche

"This week's playlist! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Metal Church - Congregation of Annih…"

TageRyche replied Nov 25, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"That Cheap Trick album is my all-time favorite from them. I have the albums from W.A…"

TageRyche replied Nov 24, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"Resurrection Walk by Michael Connelly "

TageRyche replied Nov 22, 2023 to Mystery Scene Magazine Book Reviews

52 Feb 29
Reply by TageRyche

"Accept - Breaker (1981) - Despite the fact that Breaker, Accept's 3rd studio album h…"

TageRyche replied Nov 20, 2023 to Brief CD Review Thoughts

234 Feb 27
Reply by TageRyche

"So I have discovered. They were supposed to open for U.D.O. on their North American…"

TageRyche replied Nov 19, 2023 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1228 Mar 8
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)