Classic Rock Bottom

RJhog (Admin)'s Discussions (9,594)

Discussions Replied To (7829) Replies Latest Activity

"93. Gotthard - Open 94. it Bites - Once Around The World 95. Harlequin - Love Crimes…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Feb 10 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"67. Ted Nugent - Ted Nugent 68. Quarterflash - Quarterflash 69. The Gap Band - The G…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Feb 2 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"49 . Martika - Martika50. Kool & The Gang - Emergency51. Aerosmith - Night In Th…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 26 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"Bella Donna is a really, really good album. Easily the best of her solo albums for m…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 20 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"30. Ric Ocasek - Fireball Zone 31. Ted Nugent - Ted Nugent 32. Lionel Richie - Can’t…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 19 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"Wow, a lot of albums this week!!!"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 12 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"I think I like this. I'm going smash bruh..."

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 12 to Smash or Trash? Disturbed With Ann Wilson

2 Jan 12
Reply by TageRyche

"I do not. I'm not a big JS fan overall, even though I think Modern Times is one of t…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 12 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"15. Patty Loveless - When Fallen Angels Fly 16. The Robert Cray Band - Strong Persua…"

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"It's awesome that you have a "source"..."

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 7 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1228 Mar 8
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members