Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"For all the time I spent on this deserted island I did a lot of listening. One might…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 16, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"It's not my favorite Malmsteen album but I do like it quite a bit. Perhaps even more…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 15, 2023 to The Cassette Chronicles #221 - Yngwie J. Malmsteen's Rising Force - Odyssey

2 Jun 15, 2023
Reply by TageRyche

"Being so alone for so long, on this deserted island got me into a habit that might o…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 9, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"Eat all the bananas sheltered in my outdoor kitchen so I had to venture into the jun…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 2, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"I always thought that a Best Of... album for Small Faces should be titled:small face…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 2, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"Everything I said about the KOTSK pt. 1 is true for pt. 2 as well. Perhaps even more…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 2, 2023 to The Cassette Chronicles #220 - Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys: Part II

2 Jun 3, 2023
Reply by TageRyche

"One thing I miss on this deserted island is the lack of package deliveries. That mea…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 26, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"Yesh, tapes tend to do that.If they release a nice box set with lots of memorabilia,…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 20, 2023 to The Cassette Chronicles #219 - Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys: Part 1

4 May 20, 2023
Reply by TageRyche

"Listening to great music on a deserted island, uninterrupted, is like a day in parad…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 19, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2888 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"A monumental and influential album for sure.I kind of envy how it didn't take you lo…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 19, 2023 to The Cassette Chronicles #219 - Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys: Part 1

4 May 20, 2023
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos