Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"I have everything on your list except for the Twister Sister and Y&T, but none i…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Dec 26, 2022 to The Best of The Cassette Chronicles - Year 6

6 Dec 26, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

"Waysted?"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Dec 25, 2022 to The Best of The Cassette Chronicles - Year 6

6 Dec 26, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

"Well, since I'm not going to make a Top 10 list of 2022 releases, I can add a list h…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Dec 24, 2022 to The Best of The Cassette Chronicles - Year 6

6 Dec 26, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

"“ If I were ever stranded on a desert island, there would be 3 things I’d need: food…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Dec 23, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I just received my Leatherwolf this week as well, together with the new Stryper CD a…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Dec 17, 2022 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1228 Mar 8
Reply by TageRyche

"“ If I had to pick one guitar to take to a desert island, I'd pick my '67 Rickenback…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Dec 16, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"... and with so much text, Part II of the same was inevitable VARIOUS – Fast Jivin'…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Dec 9, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ I'll hear Desert Island Discs and quickly write down the name of a song, and it w…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Dec 9, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ I've been asked over the years to compile a list of desert-island discs. I couldn…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Dec 2, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ There's the juiciest music that makes me so happy, music that I need on that deser…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 25, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos