Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"“ I think we all look for clues that we are not utterly alone. Clues we find in lite…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 18, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Part 3 of today's post, because that's how you make a sandwich... American style. De…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 11, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Part 2 of the post, because you know that Part 1 is never a complete set. Desert Isl…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 11, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Somebody once told me I treated my smartphone like Wilson, the volleyball Tom Hank…"

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ If I had to live on a desert island, and somebody gave me a chicken, there's no wa…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 4, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ I have to say, if someone literally said to me, 'You're going off to a desert isla…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 28, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"My introduction to his music (I knew about Alice before) was Welcome To My Nightmare…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 28, 2022 to The Cassette Chronicles #207 - Alice Cooper - Constrictor

2 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

"4000-2000 disc collection ending up in a second-hand store?Is there a story behind t…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 24, 2022 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1228 Mar 8
Reply by TageRyche

"“ If I were planning to be stranded on a desert island, I wouldn't take Freud's book…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 21, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ A child raised on a desert island, alone, without social interaction, without lang…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 14, 2022 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos