Classic Rock Bottom

William James's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks - will do I am a publicist BTW and represent these bands I am posting the pre…"

William James replied May 24, 2013 to Kink's Legend Dave Davies To Release New Album 'I Will Be Me' – June 4, 2013

6 May 24, 2013
Reply by Scott

"Hey Scott, I tried highlighting several times (white) and it wouldn't take - frustra…"

William James replied May 24, 2013 to Kink's Legend Dave Davies To Release New Album 'I Will Be Me' – June 4, 2013

6 May 24, 2013
Reply by Scott

"Hey Scott, not sure if I can post any samples - although they may have some on Amazo…"

William James replied May 12, 2013 to Prog Legends Flash Featuring Ray Bennett & Colin Carter To Release New CD

2 May 12, 2013
Reply by William James

"I recently purchased his first solo CD after having it on vinyl many years - it's a…"

William James replied Feb 28, 2013 to Greg Lake Releases Highly Anticipated 'Songs Of A Lifetime' Live CD

2 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by William James

"If you go to his website there are samples you can listen to - his site is www.chris…"

William James replied May 12, 2012 to Manfred Mann's Earthband Vocal Legend Chris Thompson Releases Vintage Concert Live In Berlin On CD & DVD

2 May 12, 2012
Reply by William James

"Thanks Niels - I was real surprised with the new Sweet CD (being an old fan as well!…"

William James replied Apr 19, 2012 to Rock Legends SWEET Return With New Album 'New York Connection'

5 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Jon

"Thanks Scott, I rep a lot of classic rock artists like Jon Anderson, Greg Lake, Wish…"

William James replied Apr 19, 2012 to Rock Legends SWEET Return With New Album 'New York Connection'

5 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos