Classic Rock Bottom

All of the nominations are in.  I have fed them all into the CRB Super Computer here at the office and we have an official ballot.  You will notice there are eleven nominees for the CRB HOF this year.  We had a tie so I included both.  That being said, we will still only induct five artists.  Same goes for the Legend Award.  Due to a tie, we have four finalists, but we will only elect one of those artists as our Legend winner.

In case you aren't familiar with the rules, I will list the nominees in alphabetical order based on the first letter of the first name, not including the word "the".  For the HOF inductees, I need you to order the list from 1 to 11, with 1 being the artist you'd most like to see elected and so forth.  And for the Legend Award, I'll list the nominees the same way and ask that you order them from 1 to 4 using the same process.  Then just send me a private message on this site or on the FB page so that I can tabulate the numbers and announce the 2018 inductees!

If you and I are not "friends" on one of the sites for some reason, feel free to send me a friend request. Or, if you prefer, you can comment on this thread or the Facebook thread with your two lists and I will count them as well.  You are free to participate even if you did not participate in the nomination phase.  I will keep the voting open for a few days.  Instead of stating a deadline here, I'll post a warning comment when the time is drawing near.  So get your votes in quickly! 

Here are your 2018 CRB Hall of Fame Nominees:

Boston

The Cars

Chicago

Creedence Clearwater Revival

Kansas

Metallica

The Police

Rainbow

The Scorpions

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Triumph

Here are your 2018 CRB Legend Award Nominees:

Malcolm Young

Pat Dinizio

Tom Petty

Walter Becker

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There were several artists that just missed the ballot.  The Moody Blues missed by one point while Jethro Tull, Eric Clapton and Whitesnake all missed by two points.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos