Classic Rock Bottom

Hello Bottom Feeders.  Welcome to our semi-annual tournament (even though this is the only tournament for 2013).  You see, it completely slipped by me in the Spring and I didn't realize until Summer that I had missed it.  And truth be told, I almost forgot again.  I was supposed to start at the beginning of September, therefore, this tournament will be based on 4 brackets of 8 match-ups instead of 16.  We will also have a play in game.  

Everybody should know the rules by now.  The objective is to pick the album cover that looks coolest to you, not the album you like best.  Just post a comment with your picks from each match-up.  The winners will advance until we have a champion.  I used a them when picking album covers this year.  See if you can guess what it is.  So without further delay, I'll post the play-in match-up here and the first two brackets will be posted shortly.  Enjoy.

Play-In Game

Song For America (Kansas)

vs.

Tango In The Night (Fleetwood Mac)

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tango in the Night.

Song for America

For me it's Tango in the Night!

Tango In The Night

Song For America

Tango In the Night.

Tango in the Night.

My vote is for Kansas.

Okay, the play-in game has been called.  And the winner is.....Tango In The Night.  It will advance into the first slot of bracket 3.  Thanks for voting.

Tango In The Night  - My Choice

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos