Classic Rock Bottom

You can check out my report on my activities on Free Comic Book Day yesterday Via This Link!

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to see, that you also like the new Civil War-movie.

I'm a comic-freak too. I've spend a lot of money on Marvel Omnibus-books the last 4 months.

I actually didn't know about Comic Book Day, so I wasn't in a comic book-store Saturday, but I was Friday

Does your store participate in FCBD?

I would guess so, but I didn't notice anything Friday?!

Other than there were a lot of people.

Actually, I "got" two stores: Fantask and Faraos, and both stores did participate.

It's just weird that you wouldn't know about it. I wonder if the stores near you did any promoting of the event.

Not that I know of. But I usually buy comics on Amazon and places like that.
The physical stores I visit maybe 3-4 times per year.

Well, for future reference Free Comic Book Day is always the first Saturday in May.

Do you know of this magazine, TageRyche?

It might be British, but it's a very informative magazine, with reviews, articles and such. New edition 4 times per year (150 pages or so). It's availably on IPad through "ITunes". Just sayin'.

I've never heard of this magazine. I wouldn't be able to read it online since I don't use an iPad or iTunes.

I've found it very hard to read a comic related magazine since the demise of Comics Buyer's Guide a few years back.

By the way, for a website with tons of comics and comics related news and opinions, etc. you might check out http://www.newsarama.com

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos