Classic Rock Bottom

This is usually the time of year I take vacation, however with things they way they are, there will be no vacation this year.

Instead, for the next week at least, I'm going on a business trip. A business trip to Monkey Island which I've been told ACTUALLY EXISTS!

Funny thing about this Monkey Island since it's also the name of a 1977 album from The J. Geils Band. Funny/sad how things sometimes work out.

Anyway, I figured if I went down to Monkey Island and brought a couple hundred laptops with me, I can teach the monkey population how to surf the web and type. Maybe, just maybe, half of them will understand the concept of surfing and typing, then I'll give them direction to this site and then they can listen to the wonderful stuff we post!

The only drawback is that this might cause the actual rise of the Planet Of The Apes, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Only one "hit" one this album, but it does contain the awesome "Monkey Island" which, in case you've only read this paragraph, is where I'm heading in a few hours. 

Monkey Island

1. Surrender

2. You're The only One

3. I Do

4. Somebody

5. I'm Falling

6. Money Island

7. I'm Not Rough

8. So Good

9. Wreckage

Availability: Wow, two weeks in a row. This is also OOP, starting asking price is around $30.

Now if could only meet this on Monkey Island.......

Views: 2639

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm still lookin' for that one.

Hmm..and it came out in the 80's, and I'm doing the 70's now but soon I'll be doing something else so I might be thinking what you're thinking?

The album cover for this is really cool.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos