Classic Rock Bottom

Okay, I've got another idea for you.  I'll start this off by posting a song.  Another member will rate the song that I post (use any rating system you want, it doesn't matter) and then post one of his/her own.  The only catch is the next song title should begin with the same letter that the previous song ends in.  And feel free to share what you like or don't like about the song you are rating.  And please, don't rate it if you aren't gonna post another song.  That's the whole idea here.  Lastly, post  hidden gems or well known songs.  It's up to you.  Sounds easy, right?

Views: 638

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The letter is "N". 

And this has been on this site before but I like it so will give everyone a chance to listen again:

Isn't this the band that played at the start of one of the Eddie Murphy videos, either Delirious or Raw?  Anyway, this sin't bad.  Geetar, even some jam-up piano playing.  I'll rate it at 7 out of 10 lopsided boobs.

Here's the next video, the letter is "S".

The Busboys were in one of his comedy standup shows, but were also the bar band in "48 Hours".

This isn't that bad, like the heavy geetars. I liked what I heard from "Bag Of Bones" and this song also takes that bad "Final Countdown" taste out of my mouth. Maybe these guys were really suck for only a couple years. I'll give it 8 Euros.

The letter is "K".

I bring back.....Warrior!

I've never heard this, but I really like it!!!  It's definitely worthy of at least 8 Kills!!!

Good song, not their best.  It was a big hit, but not their best to me.  I'll give it 7 tears out of 10 fears.

RJ sure knows how to kill a thread, just post a Bon Jovi song.

Yeah, no kidding. I listened to half of it a few days ago and was just waiting for someone to man up.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos