Classic Rock Bottom

Okay, I've got another idea for you.  I'll start this off by posting a song.  Another member will rate the song that I post (use any rating system you want, it doesn't matter) and then post one of his/her own.  The only catch is the next song title should begin with the same letter that the previous song ends in.  And feel free to share what you like or don't like about the song you are rating.  And please, don't rate it if you aren't gonna post another song.  That's the whole idea here.  Lastly, post  hidden gems or well known songs.  It's up to you.  Sounds easy, right?

Views: 638

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2 Worse Than Arze. This is the worst song posted in this thread, by far. Worse than Bon Jovi. 

The letter is "S"

I thinkk 7's Z'Nuff for this one!

I absolutely love this song.  I'm giving it 10/10 Major League outfielders.  And with the letter being "O", I'm staying in the 80's:

Wow, that was really a long time ago, I had heard that song and saw that video. It wasn't bad at all. 6/10 yellow cardigans.

Okay, the letter is "Y":

Great song, 10/10 pinball wizards.

Current letter is "T":

Hmm...it's not too bad for a song from a member of Kiss. I'll give it 5/10 starkids since, well, it's someone from Kiss.

The letter is "E"

This genre suffers from the Jethro Tull effect...one or two songs at a time might be pretty good, but too many in a row I don't wanna hear.  This isn't bad.  I'll say 6/10 eulogies.  Now, to completely change the direction, the letter is "Y":

"Jethro Tull-effect"?! Bah!!

I don't get it? It was only one song....

I didn't say "the song", I said "the genre".

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos