Classic Rock Bottom

What TV are you enjoying lately?

For me:

Monday nights I watch House and Chicago Code then Castle. I absolutely love Castle. House is slipping and Chicago Code is a way to kill an hour. On On Demand I watch Harry's Law which has been surprisingly entertaining. I also watch Chuck (good unless it is a scene with the Buy More people) and Hawaii Five-O which has been decent. Oh, and I watch How I Met Your Mother online.

Tuesdays I watch NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles with my mom and love both shows. I also watch The Good Wife which has been superb. I also watch the new show Body of Proof which has been okay to start. And I watch White Collar which I love.

Wednesdays I watched Human Target but that is over now and likely will be cancelled. I just got back into watching Law & Order SVU as well.

Thursdays I watch Bones and The Mentalist with my mom. I also watch Royal Pains and Fairly Legal.

Fridays, I was watching Medium until it ended as well as The Defenders. And I love Blue Bloods too. Also started watching Camelot on Starz.

Saturdays I was watching the new season of Primeval but that's over now. I also watch Doctor Who when it is in season.

Sundays I've been watching Breakout Kings and just started watching The Killing. I also watched The Walking Dead.

Other shows I watch but can't remember which night they air are Covert Affairs and Luther. Plus Hot in Cleveland and Retired at 35.

So yes, I have no life...LOL

Views: 1719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow..good post!

I TiVO everything so this is my schedule:

Sunday: Modern Family, Community, The Office, Outsourced (not a good show, but still watch it for some sick reason)

Monday: Archer, Children's Hospital, Raising Hope and whatever is left over

Tuesday: Monday Night Raw

Wednesday: The Event

Thursday: Was True Blood and Boardwalk Empire, have to wait till the next season's start. For now it's Breaking In, just started on Fox last week and it very, very funny

Friday: Justified, Friday Night Smackdown

Saturday Night/Sunday Morning: Usually up around 4 and watch SNL

Human Target was one of the shows I watched and HOPE it's not cancelled, but I think you're right and that it will be. A shame since it was a really good show.  

Waiting for WIlfred to start, it looks interesting. And found a show on Adult Swim that stars Chris Elliot (at least I think he stars in it) that I've set up with a season pass. Now if someone could only re-run all the episodes of Get A Life.... 

Wow, we have nothing in common with our viewing habits.
Well, except for Human Target. And The Walking Dead, which I didn't mention. I just don't watch law/cop shows anymore, think they lost all their charm after T.J. Hooker was cancelled  

Sunday Modern Family?? On DVR??

Modern Family is on Wednesday nights??

Yeah, I DVR everything and watch 'em later.

Wow!  You guys have a lot of time for TV.  I love Justified, it's definitely my fave.  I'm interested in The Walking Dead, but haven't seen it yet.  I plan to catch up on it before season 2 starts.  For some stoooooopid reason, it's not On Demand. 

For comedies, I really love The Office, but I don't know about it when Steve Carrell leaves.  I also watch Big Bang Me Theory with my wife ( I can't help but title it that way), and we also like Rules Of Engagement. 

She loves the true crime/mystery shows, so I watch some of those, as well as the show about addiction, which I can't think of the name of.

My life revolves around what's on TV.

I don't watch a lot of network television other than sports. I mainly watch ESPN and the news channels. As far as the network shows I do watch:

Human Target-I could not agree more about this show. Unfortunately apparently those of us on this board are the only people who watch the show. If it is renewed some kind of way (hopefully at least as a midseason replacement) perhaps we should encourage the producers of the show to advertise on our site, lol. That show is great but has gotten no promotion at all. Fox can be bad about that at time. I was a huge fan of a show called Titus back in the mid 2000's that actually got great ratings its first season and then Fox started moving it around and would not promote it at all.

How I Met Your Mother

The Rules of Engagement

Survivor

I occasionally watch Modern Family as well. That's about it.

Yeah, kind of figured Human Target was doomed when it's premier last year was moved and thn hey switched days, not running it every week. The one show I really remember this happening to was American Gothc bck in the 90's. Great show that was run out of order, pre-empted forfiguring skating and other such stuff. I have it on DVD and still think the first episode is one of the freakiest things on TV. Titus was a cool show and then couldn't find it since it was moved around so much so usin the VCR to tape was worthless.    

I will be utterly shocked if Fox renews Human Target.

I like the show, but the ratings were bad in season one when a season two renewal was pretty surprising. The format of the show was fiddled with to add two female characters for season two and the ratings got worse.

And then the season ended very early.

Not to be cranky or anything, but it isn't coming back.

I didn't mind the addition of the two women, especially Indira Varma who is HOT.

Oh, and I also watch The Sports Reporters each Sunday morning on ESPN and That Metal Show on VH-1 Classic.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos