6. War For The Planet Of The Apes

7. Atomic Blonde

8. Logan

9. John Wick: Chapter 2

10. Alien: Covenant

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where's the write-up?  Wouldn't mind seeing 2, 6 and 8.  When they come to free tv that's not free because it's 200 plus dollars a month... 

If you read my post, you know what I thought about Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Dunkirk is the first war movie where I was bored nearly to death. I thought Atomic Blonde was the worst film I saw this year. 

I do want to see John Wick: Chapter 2.

At least we agree on War For The Planet of the Apes. That was a great movie.

I liked the new Star Wars but it had some scenes that made you scratch your head, like Luke drinking from that animal and Lea flying...  Wasn't real clear on the purpose of the code breaker either...

I watch lots of movies and TV series as well, but haven't kept a score, so it's hard to justify a list since for years this is my routine for movies: a.) Netflix, b.) Hold a place in line at the library for DVDs, c.) buy the big blockbusters that seems like a rewatching material on Blu-Rays and then save a whole years worth of releases till end of the year, d.) get more than a week off and watch them.

TV shows I like are usually the ones that are connected, therefore I binge-watch them. This is not the best option for creating an accurate list for any year, but you could probably say, DVD releases in that particular year. I'll start one for 2018, as I watch the movies.

The few 2017 releases that immediately pop to my mind are:

Superheros: LOGAN. (a huge surprise for me) Liked the other movies in the franchise, but wasn't sure this will work for me and thanks to that little girl and especially her action scenes, I was blown away.(on a same note, just watched Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 - I thought Vol. 1 was the best superhero movie ever- and felt slightly disappointed with the new one. Some of the jokes worked, some didn't, the story was rubbish, the SFX cheep on places and the Mix-Tape wasn't as good as it was in the first one.)

Martial Arts: IRON PROTECTOR had the best fight scenes, with BOYKA closely following.

Visually Stunning Movies: VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos