Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'rjhog' (21)

← Back to CHEAP TRICK
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHEAP TRICK - SGT. PEPPER LIVE (2009)

The next to last release we will look at is 2009's Sgt. Pepper Live.  The band performed a series of shows to commemorate the 42nd anniver…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 30, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - THE LATEST (2009)

The Latest, from 2009, is no longer the band's latest album.  It continued the trend of poor chart performance (if you've been following t…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 29, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - ROCKFORD (2006)

I don't really have anything new or different to say about the newest Cheap Trick album, so we'll just talk about Rockford.  So this album…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 29, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - SPECIAL ONE (2003)

Occasionally, a band like Cheap Trick will throw in a song that is quite heavier than the rest of the album, like Do You Believe Me on the…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 26, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - CHEAP TRICK (1997)

It's been several days since the last posting, so I'll get back on the ball and get the catalog finished up. Everybody loves Bun E. and wh…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 25, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - WOKE UP WITH A MONSTER (1994)

As good as the new Cheap Trick album is, very few people that still listen to free radio stations will get to hear any of it.  It's an unf…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 20, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - BUSTED (1990)

Thirty-nine minutes and forty-one seconds.  That's an excellent length for a long player, and that's exactly how long Cheap Trick's newest…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Mike Pell

CHEAP TRICK - LAP OF LUXURY (1988)

The newest addition to the Cheap Trick Catalog has at least four songs that are outstanding slices of power pop, and they should be heard…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 14, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - THE DOCTOR (1986)

I don't think the new Cheap Trick record is perfect, but it's pretty dang good.  The three songs that didn't quite appeal to me at first (…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Apr 13, 2016

CHEAP TRICK - STANDING ON THE EDGE (1985)

Maybe it's just me, but it seems to me like the brand new Cheap Trick album is full of attitude. Maybe because of all the band has been th…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Niels (Mod)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)