Classic Rock Bottom

Classic/Modern Rock Talk (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COOL POTENTIAL BAND NAMES

You know how some bands have really cool names, but the band sucks (like Alice Cooper...just kidding Danno)....   and some bands have reall…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

16 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Ajax

The Final Frontier

I'll guess, I know what this weeks AOTW will be, and I'm really looking forward to it.   Is there a chance, that Iron Maiden's new album co…

Started by Niels (Mod)

6 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Jon

Wocka Wocka Geetar

So Jon got me thinking about a couple of things...   1 - How can I pass him on the "Leaderboard", and 2 - That "wocka wocka geetar(TM)**" s…

Started by Scott

3 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Jon

NEWLY FOUND HIDDEN GEMS

Have you ever been cruising down the highway, or just sitting around the office for that matter, when a song that you’ve never heard before…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

REQUEST FOR SHT

Scott, I have a request for SHT.  I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a post on a single band?  Now as you know, it's not a…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Jon

Maybe some of you can help?

My wife has got this song on her head, and want's to know what it is, but don't know who made it or what's it's called. I've heard a little…

Started by Niels (Mod)

13 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Jon

Cheap Trick "The Latest"

This one must be for you, RJhog: Is it possible, that AOTW could be Cheap Trick's "newest" album? It has'nt been on AOTW yet, has it?

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by TageRyche

IT'S GIVEAWAY TIME!

Well, almost anyway.  This is actually the pre-giveaway announcement.  Please watch for the real thing some time this weekend.  As this one…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Aug 20, 2010

VINYL FOR SALE BY NORMA JEAN FOX

Below is a list of vinyl that Norma Jean is interested in parting ways with.  The spelling may be a little rough in places because she faxe…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Aug 19, 2010

ONE HIT WONDERS

You know how it goes, some bands just never hit it big, other than one, maybe two songs.  This doesn't mean that the band sucks, it just me…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos