Classic Rock Bottom

Scott's Hidden Treasures (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hidden Treasure - Kansas, Before and After success

This week I wanted to put a spin on the Artist showcase a bit and look at bands who have spent considerable time building up to their succe…

Started by Scott

11 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Firsts (Solo albums)

Happy New Year! Wishing the best 2015 to you and yours ... To kick it off I'm revisiting the thoughts of "firsts", up to this point and…

Started by Scott

10 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - Perfect Albums?

So the thought of perfection came up this past week, not sure where or why, but I took a note that a good idea for a Hidden Treasures post…

Started by Scott

16 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures - Producer Showcase: Roy Thomas Baker

The philosophy around here is that if an idea works once you might as well play it out until its totally dead and buried. Kind of like Jon…

Started by Scott

7 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Producer Showcase: Glyn Johns

The Artist Showcases I've done have presented me with this topic quite accidentally. But it seems there are some producers who's touch is a…

Started by Scott

10 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Gordon Williams

Hidden Treasures - Artist Showcase ... Krokus

Artist Showcase - Krokus Krokus, a hard rock band from Switzerland, actually began in 1975 as a prog rock band, no really... Chris Von Ro…

Started by Scott

9 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures - More Cowbell

This week I'm fixing a gaping hole in the Hidden Treasure playlist. A playlist so obvious that it should have arguably been the very first…

Started by Scott

5 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - The Blues

The Blues... This week were shifting gears just a bit. Gone is the Wiki/All Music copy/paste and in its place just some simple content abou…

Started by Scott

21 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - The Abyss

As promised, we are continuing to sprial down into the Abyss. So with Halloween looming, his week were looking at death. What else would be…

Started by Scott

16 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Meow

Hidden Treasures - Creepy

It's that time of year again, and I think its appropriate to put together a couple of Halloween themed playlists. I also think its appropri…

Started by Scott

12 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Niels (Mod)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos