Classic Rock Bottom

Videos Of The Week (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video of the week #9

This week's video is SLASH (feat. Andrew Stockdale, Wolfmother) with the track "By the Sword". "By the sword" is the first official single…

Started by Niels (Mod)

2 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video of the week #8

A few weeks back, the VOTW was Tool with "Schims" from "Lateralus", and I "said" that, that album is one of my two favorite "new" albums fr…

Started by Niels (Mod)

6 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video of the week #7

This week's video is Avantasia feat. Klaus Meine (Scorpions) with the song "Dying for an Angel". Avantasia is an all-star side project hea…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by susie

Video of the Week #6

This week's video is a classic (well for me anyway) from 2001.Tool's album "Lateralus" is among my favorite albums from the past 10 years,…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video of the week #5

Allright. I've just returned from a GREAT holliday on the greek Island of Crete, and ready to present this weeks video. As I've "said" bef…

Started by Niels (Mod)

8 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video of the week #4

The video this week, is the Prog-rock band Porcupine Tree with their new video "Bonnie the cat".The track comes from the double-album ‘The…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video of the week #3

The video that I "promised" for this week from 1982, must wait untill another time, because I simply HAVE to add the new video from Joe Ell…

Started by Niels (Mod)

11 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video of the week #2

The video in week #2 is a song by a danish band, Kashmir.I don't think any of you know Kashmir, but they formed in in 1991 and released the…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video Of The Week # 1

Okay. This is the first video of (hopefully)many, that I'll choose for you all to see. This one is "Wrong" with Depeche Mode. I know, that…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos