Classic Rock Bottom

Jon's Discussions (8,750)

Discussions Replied To (8041) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the Myles Goodwyn solo album and it's MUCH poppier than Greenway's. Have it l…"

Jon replied on Sunday to 66 Late To The Erdős–Woods Party

2 on Sunday
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Alcatrazz--Disturbing The Peace Angel Witch--As Above, So Below Angel--On Earth As I…"

Jon replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1142 on Sunday

"Well, at least I didn't listen to this in 2019. At least it was only a few short mon…"

Jon replied on Saturday to ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 428 THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND - THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND (1969)

1 on Saturday
Reply by Jon

"Just pull the UPC from B&N, put it in the search box on Amazon and you'll be abl…"

Jon replied on Saturday to ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 427 AEROSMITH - TOYS IN THE ATTIC (1975)

3 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Had their stuff. Still thinking about getting that set though, it's priced pretty fa…"

Jon replied Jan 6 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1142 on Sunday

"Angel--Helluva Band Talking Heads--Fear Of Music Anna Phoebe--Rise Of The Warrior Ju…"

Jon replied Jan 5 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1142 on Sunday

"VV was fine, nothing really earth-shattering, but a nice listen. BB was fun, especia…"

Jon replied Jan 5 to 65 Grades Late To The Party

6 Jan 5
Reply by Jon

"Hell, send him a message thru that site. If it's him, he might be impressed you stil…"

Jon replied Jan 5 to 65 Grades Late To The Party

6 Jan 5
Reply by Jon

"So.....rock my balls? Wouldn't that hurt? The other two songs were pretty cool, the…"

Jon replied Jan 5 to 64-bit Late to the Party

1 Jan 5
Reply by Jon

"Opeth--Deliverance Anna Phoebe--Between The Shadow And The Soul Don Felder--Airborne…"

Jon replied Dec 31, 2018 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1142 on Sunday

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos