Classic Rock Bottom

Jon's Discussions (8,684)

Discussions Replied To (7989) Replies Latest Activity

"Black Sabbath--Mob Rules Robert Plant--Sixty Six To Timbuktu Rossington Collins Band…"

Jon replied on Sunday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1107 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"It is long. Taxi Saxi  sounds like it came straight out of a Benny Hill skit. Too ba…"

Jon replied on Sunday to SAXI Ladies and The SAXISTS...

3 yesterday
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"George Michael--Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1 (RM) Crosby, Still & Nash--CSN B…"

Jon replied Sep 16 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1107 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"Y&T--Mean Streak Aerosmith--Toys In The Attic Judas Priest--Painkiller Steve Hac…"

Jon replied Sep 9 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1107 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"Glad you liked it enough to respond. Unlike some other person."

Jon replied Sep 3 to Lost/Forgotten Album #411

4 Sep 5
Reply by Scott

"This is the album where all the ragin' rockers opened and closed each side. Don't kn…"

Jon replied Sep 2 to ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 417 FOREIGNER - AGENT PROVOCATEUR (1984)

3 Sep 2
Reply by Jon

"Wishbone Ash--Number The Brave (RM) City Boy--The Day The Earth Caught Fire Zebra--I…"

Jon replied Sep 1 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1107 on Sunday
Reply by Jon

"As usual, I'm the first to respond! Actually, this was going on my list of albums to…"

Jon replied Aug 31 to ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 417 FOREIGNER - AGENT PROVOCATEUR (1984)

3 Sep 2
Reply by Jon

"I see a jumble of letters above, but will not read 'em."

Jon replied Aug 28 to Lost/Forgotten Album #410

6 Aug 30
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"This reminds me of a podcast where they discuss the top 100 AFI movies and always me…"

Jon replied Aug 27 to Lost/Forgotten Album #410

6 Aug 30
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)