Classic Rock Bottom

Jon's Discussions (8,627)

Discussions Replied To (7949) Replies Latest Activity

"Spice Girls--Spice Girls The Human League--Hysteria Prince--Controversy The B-52's--…"

Jon replied May 19 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1077 May 19
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I guess I shouldn't, but I kinda dug this. Heard those hits before, don't believe I…"

Jon replied May 18 to ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 407 GLASS TIGER - THE THIN RED LINE (1986)

2 May 18
Reply by TageRyche

"I had a Lee Aaron album, it was Metal Queen because I thought the cover was cool. Pr…"

Jon replied May 13 to NMC #330÷59 LTTP = Lady's 1st

3 May 13
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I remember the hype when this album was released. And I was a bit underwhelmed, exce…"

Jon replied May 12 to ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 406 BOSTON - THIRD STAGE (1986)

1 May 12
Reply by Jon

"Twisted Sister--You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll Max Webster--High Class In Borrowed Sho…"

Jon replied May 12 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1077 May 19
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"At first, Rage didn't really appeal to me. Then it kind of did, except for the first…"

Jon replied May 6 to 60 Slaps Ahead To The SuBASSasembly Party

1 May 6
Reply by Jon

"Some old country is ok. Plus that one song was stuck in my head for weeks so I just…"

Jon replied May 5 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1077 May 19
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Judas Priest--Hell Bent For Leather Grand Funk Railroad--Survival The Motels--The La…"

Jon replied May 5 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1077 May 19
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I a classical one as well. It was also really, really cheap.  Yeah, they have Greate…"

Jon replied May 4 to BRIEF GREATEST HITS CD REVIEW THOUGHTS

25 May 17
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"That's Greatest Hits II."

Jon replied May 4 to BRIEF GREATEST HITS CD REVIEW THOUGHTS

25 May 17
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today