Classic Rock Bottom

Jon's Discussions (8,934)

Discussions Replied To (8213) Replies Latest Activity

"Anthrax—The Greater Of Two Evils Devo—Something For Everybody Ozzy Osbourne—Ordinary…"

Jon replied Feb 20 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1888 Feb 20
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Roger Taylor--Best Savatage—Streets: A Rock Opera Heart—Dreamboat Annie Tonic—Lemon…"

Jon replied Feb 13 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1888 Feb 20
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"UFO—The Visitor The Alan Parsons Project—Vulture Culture Accept—Too Mean To Die Big…"

Jon replied Feb 6 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1888 Feb 20
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"It Bites—Eat Me In St. Louis U2—The Unforgettable Fire Girlschool—Play Dirty KMFDM—K…"

Jon replied Jan 30 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1888 Feb 20
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Night Ranger—7 Wishes Wishbone Ash—Wishbone Ash Blue Oyster Cult—The Symbol Remains…"

Jon replied Jan 23 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1888 Feb 20
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Blue Oyster Cult—The Essential Blue Oyster Cult (2 disc version) Marilyn Manson—Heav…"

Jon replied Jan 16 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1888 Feb 20
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Get Headhunter and One Vice At A Time. You will like."

Jon replied Jan 9 to 25 From ‘84

48 Jan 9
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"After Headhunter, Krokus completely lost it with The Blitz."

Jon replied Jan 9 to 25 From ‘84

48 Jan 9
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Static-X—Project: Regeneration Vol. 1 U2—Boy Saxon—The Inner Sanctum Suzi Quatro—No…"

Jon replied Jan 9 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1888 Feb 20
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I completely forgot about Guns Akimbo. That is one hell of an insane movie!"

Jon replied Jan 2 to My 7 Favorite Movies of 2020!

13 Jan 2
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos