Classic Rock Bottom

RJhog (Admin)'s Discussions (9,154)

Discussions Replied To (7397) Replies Latest Activity

"Helloween - EP/Walls Of Jericho Iron Maiden - Piece Of Mind Overkill - Under The Inf…"

RJhog (Admin) replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1286 yesterday
Reply by Mike Mills

"I just bought that CC album.  I have no idea what kind of music it is."

RJhog (Admin) replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1286 yesterday
Reply by Mike Mills

"Saigon Kick - Water Warrant - Dog Eat Dog L. A. Guns - Vicious Circle Stryper - Murd…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jul 13 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1286 yesterday
Reply by Mike Mills

"Go slower!"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jul 6 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1286 yesterday
Reply by Mike Mills

"Patty Smyth - Patty Smyth Paul McCartney - McCartney II Ryan Adams - Love Is Hell Mi…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jul 6 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1286 yesterday
Reply by Mike Mills

"Heart - Dog And Butterfly  Vandenberg - Heading For A Storm  Quiet Riot - III Rick S…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jun 29 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1286 yesterday
Reply by Mike Mills

"Especially the three on the top row."

RJhog (Admin) replied Jun 23 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1124 Jun 23
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Yep.  Just not much time to listen.  I’m working on my 5th one this weekend, so mayb…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jun 23 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1286 yesterday
Reply by Mike Mills

"Foreigner- Unusual Heat Toney Carey - Some Tough City The Guess Who - Share The Land…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jun 22 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1286 yesterday
Reply by Mike Mills

"LA Guns - The Devil You Know  Starbreaker - Dysphoria Whitesnake - Flesh & Blood…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jun 15 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1286 yesterday
Reply by Mike Mills

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos