Classic Rock Bottom

RJhog (Admin)'s Discussions (9,068)

Discussions Replied To (7323) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the first time I have ever heard the band Angel.  That is a bit surprising s…"

RJhog (Admin) replied on Monday to Lost/Forgotten Album #427

2 on Monday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"A man of both wealth and knowledge!"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 12 to ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 427 AEROSMITH - TOYS IN THE ATTIC (1975)

3 Jan 12
Reply by TageRyche

"Glen Campbell - Gentle On My Mind Triumph - Progressions of Power The Allman Brother…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 11 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1143 14 hours ago
Reply by TRIX

"I’ve never heard them, though I have heard of them.  Consider this a LFAOTW request."

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 6 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1143 14 hours ago
Reply by TRIX

"Did you get the Angel box that just came out or did you already have their stuff?"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 5 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1143 14 hours ago
Reply by TRIX

"Starbreaker - Love's Dying Wish Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Alive! Kiss - Alive!…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 5 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1143 14 hours ago
Reply by TRIX

"I finally ordered this today.  Should be here on Saturday.  It's back in stock and o…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 3 to 2018 CD Reviews - Uriah Heep - Living The Dream

3 Jan 3
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Don't think you would have felt any different about the bonus tracks. That being sa…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Dec 30, 2018 to 2018 CD Reviews - Steve Perry - Traces

2 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by TageRyche

"I think I need to remove GVF from my list.  I listened to it again today and while m…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Dec 27, 2018 to TOP 10 (OR LESS) ALBUMS OF 2018

19 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by TageRyche

"This one is definitely heavier.  Slave To The Grind and Monkey Business are heavy as…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Dec 26, 2018 to Brief CD Review Thoughts

118 Jan 5
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)