Classic Rock Bottom

RJhog (Admin)'s Discussions (9,137)

Discussions Replied To (7381) Replies Latest Activity

"Dokken - Shadowlife Billy Idol - Billy Idol Yes - Talk Linda Ronstadt - Heart Like A…"

RJhog (Admin) replied yesterday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1222 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Band Of Skulls - Live At Fingerprints Green Day - Revolution Radio Lionel Richie - B…"

RJhog (Admin) replied May 11 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1222 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"The nomination portion is now closed.  I will be working on the final ballot today."

RJhog (Admin) replied May 11 to CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM HALL OF FAME NOMINATIONS - 2019

4 May 11
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Deadline is May 10th, please get your nominations to me."

RJhog (Admin) replied May 7 to CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM HALL OF FAME NOMINATIONS - 2019

4 May 11
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Free - Fire And Water The Sword - Used Future Shooter Jennings - Electric Rodeo Scor…"

RJhog (Admin) replied May 4 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1222 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Dave, can you nominate ten artists and number them from 1 to 10 (1 being the one you…"

RJhog (Admin) replied May 4 to CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM HALL OF FAME NOMINATIONS - 2019

4 May 11
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Not sure what that would have to do with the ability to spin CDs.   My radio worked…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Apr 28 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1222 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Geez, my CD player in my truck bit the dust.  It's been having problems for a while…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Apr 27 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1222 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Elizabeth Cook - Exodus of Venus Spock's Beard - Noise Floor Bonham - The Disregard…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Apr 14 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1222 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I bet you enjoyed that! I ordered that new L.A. Guns too.  Should be here tomorrow.…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Apr 6 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1122 May 13
Reply by Dave M

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos