Classic Rock Bottom

RJhog (Admin)'s Discussions (9,198)

Discussions Replied To (7440) Replies Latest Activity

"Nick Drake - Pink Moon R.E.M. - Reconstruction Of The Fables Rush - 2112 (40th Anniv…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Oct 6 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1379 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Added Ginger Baker."

RJhog (Admin) replied Oct 6 to 2019 MUSIC DEATHS

2 Oct 6
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I forgot to mention, the Dregs were the opening band form my first concert, around 1…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Sep 30 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1379 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have just discovered Chris Rea.  I was familiar with a hit he had, Fool If You Thi…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Sep 30 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1379 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Weezer - Red Rickie Lee Jones - A Girl At Her Volcano The Jelly Jam - Profit Chris R…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Sep 28 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1379 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I heard the song Stealin' from Sweet Freedom on a TV show or a movie the other night…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Sep 28 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1379 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Mother's Finest...I'm impressed :-)"

1379 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Nope, never heard of these guys. Sounds like you enjoyed it overall though. I enjoy…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Sep 20 to The Cassette Chronicles #107 - Roughhouse - Roughhouse

4 Sep 21
Reply by TageRyche

"Alabama - Southern Star Depeche Mode - Playing The Angel Ted Nugent - Love Grenade C…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Sep 20 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1379 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I haven't listened to this in forever.  I actually love Show Me The Way, but I also…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Sep 16 to The Cassette Chronicles #104 - Styx - Edge of the Century

2 Sep 17
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos