Classic Rock Bottom

RJhog (Admin)'s Discussions (9,210)

Discussions Replied To (7452) Replies Latest Activity

"You don’t have the WASP album?"

RJhog (Admin) replied Oct 27 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1439 4 hours ago
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Joe Bonamassa - A New Day Yesterday Live  Steve Earle - Copperhead Road Christopher…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Oct 26 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1439 4 hours ago

"Oh snap!  I didn’t realize how good of a guitarist Schindler was.   Seriously, some…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Oct 19 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1439 4 hours ago

"Interesting read TR.  I have this but haven’t heard it in quite a while.  I will try…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Oct 18 to The Cassette Chronicles #110 - Whitesnake - Come and Get It

4 Oct 25
Reply by TageRyche

"LA Guns- The Devil You Know Stranger - No More Dirty Deals Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Tri…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Oct 18 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1439 4 hours ago

"I like the new Inglorious album from earlier this year.  But I’ve never heard any of…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Oct 15 to Brief CD Review Thoughts

144 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"Yep, nothing at all remarkable through the first three tracks.  It skips on track fo…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Oct 14 to The New Cassette Chronicles #13 - Hericane Alice - Tear The House Down

3 Oct 14
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Listening to this now.  I picked it up on cd last week, strictly because I remember…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Oct 14 to The New Cassette Chronicles #13 - Hericane Alice - Tear The House Down

3 Oct 14
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"I was not impressed with Tora Tora, Rough Cutt it Racer X.  Everything else I enjoye…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Oct 12 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1439 4 hours ago

"I’m still waiting on the Big Wreck album.   Ordered it a month or so ago."

RJhog (Admin) replied Oct 12 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1439 4 hours ago

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos