Classic Rock Bottom

RJhog (Admin)'s Discussions (9,262)

Discussions Replied To (7503) Replies Latest Activity

"67. Marty Robbins - Best Loved Hits/Golden Memories  68. Riot - Thundersteel 69. Pet…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Feb 8 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1608 on Tuesday
Reply by TageRyche

"The Styx is a Wooden Nickel comp.  it’s all prior to them “making it”, but it is ver…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Feb 1 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1608 on Tuesday
Reply by TageRyche

"53. The Marshall Tucker Band - The Capricorn Years 54. Wishbone Ash - Argus (Jon) 55…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Feb 1 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1608 on Tuesday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have been buying up the band’s releases because I have yet to hear an album that I…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 30 to The Cassette Chronicles #121 - Great White - Hooked

2 Jan 30
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Check your Messenger.  Much easier to send a pic with my phone."

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 26 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1608 on Tuesday
Reply by TageRyche

"35. Saxon - Unleash The Beast (Jon) 36. The Smithereens - Attack Of The Smithereens …"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 25 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1608 on Tuesday
Reply by TageRyche

"So you haven’t heard Eat ‘Em And Smile?  That’s one I truly love.  Do you have it?  …"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 18 to The Cassette Chronicles #118 - David Lee Roth - A Little Ain't Enough

4 Jan 19
Reply by TageRyche

"Enjoyed reading the article TR.  I am sort of like you, definitely a fan of the radi…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 18 to The Cassette Chronicles #119 - Rush - Moving Pictures

4 Jan 19
Reply by TageRyche

"Awesome abbreviated life story Yngve.  Unlike you, I haven’t moved around much.  I h…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 18 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1608 on Tuesday
Reply by TageRyche

"17. 38 Special - The Very Best Of The A&M Years (1977-1988) 18. Donovan - Donova…"

RJhog (Admin) replied Jan 18 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1608 on Tuesday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos